Joining the Forum
Membership in the American Decorative Arts Forum of Northern California includes the following benefits:
- Free monthly slide lectures on a variety of topics by prominent scholars from around the country.
- Special receptions for our guest speakers, often held in members’ homes or shops, providing the opportunity for personal interaction and one-on-one learning with some of the foremost authorities in American decorative arts, AND the opportunity to see some of the Bay Area’s finest collections.
- Curator-led tours of special museum exhibitions. Intensive study groups with nationally renowned decorative arts scholars featuring in-depth examinations of specific object categories.
- Day and weekend trips to California collections, historic areas and museums.
- Bi-monthly newsletter sent to your home.
- Periodic tours of significant regions of the United States and Europe led by a decorative arts expert offering behind-the-scenes examination and study of historic sites, period homes and museum collections.
- Pre-lecture mini exhibitions from our members’ collections allowing close examination of objects related to the program. Unlimited opportunities to share you interest, knowledge and friendship with others committed to American decorative arts.
|Individual membership (one membership card):||$50|
|Student membership (full-time only, ID required):||$25|
|Dual/Family membership (two-membership cards):||$85|
|Sustaining Membership (two-membership cards):||$120|
|Supporting Membership (may bring two guests to lectures):||$250|
|Donor Membership (may bring four guests to lectures):||$500|
|Sponsor Membership (may bring eight guests to lectures):||$1,000|
Sponsor a Lecture
In addition to membership support, the American Decorative Arts Forum welcomes sponsorship of its lecture series. Sponsorship costs $500.00 per program. Underwriting one or more programs is tax deductible. For further information, please call 415.249.9234 or email email@example.com.