Joining the Forum
Membership in the American Decorative Arts Forum of Northern California includes the following benefits:
- Free monthly slide lectures on a variety of topics by prominent scholars from around the country.
- Special receptions for our guest speakers, often held in members' homes or shops, providing the opportunity for personal interaction and one-on-one learning with some of the foremost authorities in American decorative arts, AND the opportunity to see some of the Bay Area's finest collections.
- Curator-led tours of special museum exhibitions. Intensive study groups with nationally renowned decorative arts scholars featuring in-depth examinations of specific object categories.
- Day and weekend trips to California collections, historic areas and museums.
- Bi-monthly newsletter sent to your home.
- Periodic tours of significant regions of the United States and Europe led by a decorative arts expert offering behind-the-scenes examination and study of historic sites, period homes and museum collections. Unlimited opportunities to share you interest, knowledge and friendship with others committed to American decorative arts.
Sponsor a Lecture
In addition to membership support, the American Decorative Arts Forum welcomes sponsorship of its lecture series. Sponsorship costs $1500.00 per program. Underwriting one or more programs is tax deductible. For further information, please call (415) 346-4856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.